It’s right after the holidays that the winter seems endless, particularly when the temperatures are in the single digits and a foot or more of snow falls. While you can’t make the season go any faster, kgbdeals has a few excellent ways to keep the cold at bay.
1. Slip on a sweater. This trendy bat wing style keeps you fashion forward while staying cozy. With your pick of colors and a size to fit just about everyone, this piece is about to be come your seasonal staple for the home, office or errands.
2. Don’t let your digits freeze. Keeping in contact on your touch screen device is a way of life, and with 6 pairs of touchscreen gloves, you can text the day away without your fingers turning blue. Be a winter weather pal and give a pair to that social media addict in your life.
3. Layer it up. The best defense against frigid wind is a good set of layers. Add these cute and functional leg warmers to your leggings or skinny jeans for a little extra help. This faux leather jacket will also aid in your efforts to stay warm and the adorable ruffles add a a touch of feminine flair.
4. Keep your piggies happy. You’ve seen those people who wear flip flops in all kinds of weather. Don’t be that person. Everyone loves a good Aussie style boot, especially when you can just slip them on and head out the door.
5. Warm up together. Snuggling up with your special someone is a highly recommended (and highly pleasing) way to show Old Man Winter who’s boss. Start your snowed in day together with extra fun in the form of the tickler vibrator. There’s no rule that says you have to bundle up to stay warm.
Don’t let the winter get you down – just keep shopping our deeply discounted winter deals for more hot savings. And remember: spring is just around the corner.